One Tree Planted is a 501(c)(3) non-profit founded in Shelburne, Vermont. They work with amazing reforestation organizations around the world that need financial support to help them get more trees in the ground.
They started in 2014 with a mission to make it simple for people to help the environment. One dollar. One tree.
They plant trees in North America, South America, Asia, and Africa. Most of their projects help with restoration from forest fires and floods, as well as creating jobs, building communities, and protecting habitat for biodiversity.
- Air - Trees take in harmful pollutants and release clean oxygen for us to breathe.
- Social Impact - Trees provide jobs and food security to many communities.
- Health - Trees and nature reduce stress, aid in recovery, and promote overall wellness.
- Climate - Trees absorb carbon dioxide & other pollutants, helping to clean air and regulate climate.
- Water - Trees filter water, prevent floods, and maintain Earth's water cycles.
- Biodiversity - Forests provide habitat to many animals, birds, insects, fungi, moss, and plants.
Water For Good is a Registered 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization - Tackling water poverty in one of the world’s most forgotten countries. Their goal? Clean, lasting water for every man, woman, and child in the Central African Republic.
When Water for Good was founded in 2004, 1.1 billion people in the world lacked access to clean water. Now, just 13 years later, that number has fallen below 663 million, a drop of 40%. Together we have played a small but significant role in one of the poorest countries in the world.
Working alongside local government and entrepreneurs, we can scale this work and make a lasting improvement in the lives of the poorest people on the planet.