WoodYou are dedicated to operating under ethical and environmentally friendly practices. We're working hard to continue refining our brand/products because it's a commitment we don't take lightly:
- Our apparel consists of print and embroidery, printed apparel use only water-based inks (they don't contain any regulated or unregulated chemicals harmful to the environment).
- We offer a wide variety of organic and fair wear accredited apparel.
- All the excess and waste cardboard and paper we produce is recycled.
- Waste ink is unavoidable, but our manufacturers dispose of it responsibly.
- Failed prints are also unavoidable, and as of 1st March 2018 all products that failed quality checks will be donated to charity.
- DPD, one of our delivery partners, have a carbon neutral commitment.
- From April 2018 the packaging used to ship all orders is either 100% recyclable or biodegradable, or both.
- Some of our items are fully manufactured in the UK, and you can be confident these are produced responsibly and ethically.
We are also partnered with two fantastic NGOs, onetreeplanted.org and waterforgood.org who are committed to both ethical and environmentally friendly practices. Such as ending water poverty in Central Africa and combating widespread deforestation on a global scale.